Tuesday, December 7, 2010

RESCHEDULING OF REGIONAL GLIMPSES EXHIBITION

REGIONAL GLIMPSES an exhibition featuring John Kempster's Artwork which was rescheduled for the 20th February 2011, has had to be cancelled.

The event was to be held at The Daradgee Environmental Education Centre, 76 McAvoy St Daradgee.
This venue is currently unavailable as it is being used to accomodate the SES personnel working on the rehabilitation of the region after cyclone Yasi.

I am unable to reschedule the event at this time, but I am am hoping for a combined event with the Friends of Daradgee early in the new year when thing get back to normal

I regret that I have had to cancel and I will keep you posted about future resceduling. You can contact me at  kemeng@ledanet.com.au or telephone 40611209.

No comments:

Post a Comment